Forum Non-Officiel de Guild Wars !

Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Mar 16 Oct - 16:15 (2018) - créer un forum
Voir les messages sans réponses
Nouveau ! Le Forum est traduis en anglais, clique ici pour traduire.
Nouveau ! Le site du forum vient d'ouvrir ces portes !! Cliquer ici !
Salut

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilds Wars Index du Forum -> Guilds Wars -> Guilds Wars
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
The convener
Niveau 0
Niveau 0

Masculin Scorpion (23oct-21nov) 蛇 Serpent
kilos (Or): 4 506
Moyenne de kilos ( Or): 2 253,00
Nom sur Guild Wars: Mercenaire Tueur

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Oct - 11:24 (2007)
Sujet du message: Salut
Répondre en citant

Bonjour,

Mon pseudonyme est Mercenaire Tueur est je joue beaucoup à guild wars c'est temp si.

Pensé à vous inscrire sur mon forum :
http://aidemiraculeuse.xooit.fr

Inscivez-vous ici]

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Oct - 11:24 (2007)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Larax
Webmaster
Webmaster

Masculin Sagittaire (22nov-21déc) 狗 Chien
kilos (Or): 4 639
Moyenne de kilos ( Or): 90,96
Nom sur Guild Wars: Trifal Heros
Niveau :: 18

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Oct - 12:43 (2007)
Répondre en citant

Bienvenue ! Very Happy

l'équipe n'accepte que les forums d'alliance Guild Wars.
Ce forum parle de quoi exactement ?

Visiter le site web du posteur
The convener
Niveau 0
Niveau 0

Masculin Scorpion (23oct-21nov) 蛇 Serpent
kilos (Or): 4 506
Moyenne de kilos ( Or): 2 253,00
Nom sur Guild Wars: Mercenaire Tueur

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Oct - 12:53 (2007)
Répondre en citant

Creer des tutos,multimédia aide informatique[/b]

Inscivez-vous ici]

Larax
Webmaster
Webmaster

Masculin Sagittaire (22nov-21déc) 狗 Chien
kilos (Or): 4 639
Moyenne de kilos ( Or): 90,96
Nom sur Guild Wars: Trifal Heros
Niveau :: 18

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Oct - 12:55 (2007)
Répondre en citant

Ok merci.

Je te souhaite une bonne visite.
( Le site Officiel de ce forum sortira la semaine prochaine normalement )

Visiter le site web du posteur
lily
Niveau 0
Niveau 0

kilos (Or): 5
Moyenne de kilos ( Or): 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Avr - 05:23 (2009)
Répondre en citant

There were many people living together in a one-block
complex. One of the wives complained to her husband,
"Look here! All of our neighbors' husbands call their wives
such sweet and romantic names.
(wow power leveling),
You never call me one like that."
So the husband said, "What do they call their wives?
I never heard anything!"
The wife said, "The one who lives on our right,
he calls his wife 'apple pie'. The one who lives next
to him calls his wife 'sweet cherry blossom'.
The one who lives to the left of us calls his wife 'rosemary'.
(It's a very fragrant kind of spice you put into your food.)
The one next to him, calls his wife 'my lovely pizza'.
The other one says, 'Oh my diamond, my glorious diamond'.
And you! You never call me anything so sweet
and romantic like that!"
(World of warcraft Power Leveling) ,
So the husband shook his head and said,
"I am sorry, but the one who lives on the right,
he is a baker. The one next to him is a gardener,
he plants Japanese cherries. The one who calls his
wow gold,
wife 'rosemary', grows herbs! And the other one calls his
wife 'diamond' because he is a jeweler. I cannot! I am
a shoe-repairer. I can't call you 'my broken shoe'. "
It was good that he wasn't a coffin-maker. Otherwise,
he called her, 'my solid coffin' to give her the
sweetest name that she desired
World of warcraft gold

ailj168
Niveau 0
Niveau 0

MessagePosté le: Mar 8 Juin - 04:06 (2010)
Répondre en citant

l. Benefits of Smoking

Sir, The. essential fact about smoking, which most commentators of recent years seem to have ignored is that cigarettes give a vast number of people a good deal of pleasure a lot of the time. That is way the world smoked almost 5, 000, 000, 000, 000 of them last year; approximately 1, 200 for every man., woman. and child on earth.
luna gold,
None of which proves that smoking may not cause cancer or other illnesses. luna gold But, as the late Compton Maekenzie wrote, "If cigarettes vanished from. ihe earth today, I believe the world would go to war again within a comparatively short time."

2.Is Smoking a Bad Habit?

1, a casual smokery always wonder if smoking is really a bad habit. If it is, why does our country produce such a large riumber of cigarettes every year? (As you know, Chi.na is the largsst cigarette producing country in the world. ) If it is,. why do so many girls adrnire handsome boys with a cigarette on their lip?

wow cd keys,
In my opinion, wow cd keys smoking is only an amusement, like playing cards, reading, etc. Many years ago, when an adult handed me a cigarette and lit it for me, I felt grown up. When I am with friends and have nothing to say, we smoke, consequently we no longer feel embarrassed.

3. Smokers of the World, Unite

It can scarcely have escaped the notice of thinking men, I think, being a thinking man myself, that the forces of darkness opposed to those of us who like a quiet smoke are gathering momentum daily and starting to throw their weight about more somewhat. Every morning I read in the papers a long article by another of those doctors who are the spearhead of the movement.
World of Warcraft power leveling,
It is pitiful to think that that is how these men spend iheir lives, World of Warcraft power leveling putting drops of nicotine on the tongues of cats day after day. Slavas to a habit, is the way I look at it.

4. Common Sense about Smoking

It is often said, "I know all about the risk to my health, but I think that the risk is worth it." When this statement is true it should be accepted. Everyone has the right to choose what risks they take, however great they may be.
wow gold,
and pulls the trigger. wow gold One of the difficulties in impressing these facts on pgople is that, despite the current epidemic of lung cancer, because it is a disease which kills relatively quickly, there are many who have as yet no gxperience of it among their family or friends.

5. On Smoking -Its History and Harm

Tobacco smoking is believed to have started in Central and South America. Nearly 500 years ago explorers who went there with Columbus brought back to Europe the habit of pipe smoking, which they had Learned from the New World Indians. It was introduced into China from Luson during the Ming dynasty.

6. Call to Stop Offering Cigarettes!

To the Chinese, who claim to have invented rules of etiquette, offering igarettes is a way of being hospitable to guests.
When somebody calls, first of all, the host would offer him a cigarette and a cup of tea. In the countryside, hospitable, old men often allow visiting guests to share the long-stemmed Chinese pipe which they themselves are smoking. At wedding ceremonies, brides would offer cigarettes to all guests who came to eXpress their congratulations and light the cigarettes for.each of them one after another.
world of warcraft power leveling,
Not to offer cigarettes does not mean one is inhospitable. world of warcraft power leveling The cigarette packet is on the table. If you cannot check your craving for one at the risk of your health, you may. But you will have to bear the consequences
yourself.
7. Smoking Is a Bad Habit

Smoking is a bad habit. Firstly, it ruins people's health. Health experts have warned us for years that smoking can lead to heart disease, lung cancer and various respiratory ailments. The World Health Organization says diseases linked to smoking kill at least 2, 500, 000 people each year. Research conducted in many countries also indicates that pregnant women who smoke run the risk of having deformed babies.
2moons dil,
Thirdly, 2moons dil smoking has a bad impact on the psyche of the smokers. After realizing the bad effects of smoking, many people try to give up smoking.
Should Smoking Be Prohibited?

luoxiaosang
Niveau 0
Niveau 0

MessagePosté le: Mar 13 Juil - 04:03 (2010)
Répondre en citant

I was RuneScape Gold,in my mid-20s (about 10 years ago) when this occurred. A friend had a small group of us over and we were drinking and carrying on, and by night, we were all feeling pretty good. At around 3 in the morning, we had the brilliant idea of going outside and wandering the RuneScape Gold neighborhood.
    For starters,archlord gold, the neighborhood was in a not-so-great part of town, pretty well-known as a haven for drug users of all kinds, mostly crackheads, as well as gangsters and general thugs. While I didn’t live too far away, the difference was night and day. I knew better than to wander this area, especially at night, but off we went. To add to that, we were pretty tipsy, talking quite loudly for the hour, I’m sure, just generally being archlord gold disorderly.
    We started last chaos gold,crossing a small park, when we were approached very suddenly by a short, grinning black man. He appeared to be in his late 40s, possibly early 50s, with a thin afro, some of it gray. His smile was absolutely beaming and it made me smile hugely, too. It was the most infectious smile I’d ever seen. In fact, this man had the most infectious spirit I’d ever encountered. I felt joyous beyond belief. Immediately we greeted and hugged each other. We called one another by name without introducing ourselves, and although I can very clearly remember him calling me by my last chaos gold name.
    I couldn’t wow cd keys,remember his name even as soon as the next day. But at that moment, we absolutely knew each other, absolutely loved each other, like no two people had loved each other before. The only other words we spoke to one another were, "I know you." And we said this almost in synch, as the hugeness of that thought just occurred to both of us. Our souls were absolutely intimate. The moment lasted about 30 seconds. My friends merely watched with astonishment because something was just generally so bizarre about that wow cd keys moment.
    Then maple story power leveling,the man moved on around us, and I didn’t watch him go, but could see him leaving out of the periphery of my vision. I have no idea why that little detail strikes me as being so important, to this day, but it does. I’m sure I smiled on for another good minute, just being extremely happy. I was absolutely, positively, 100% no longer drunk from that moment on. The episode, the "meeting," was not the result of being drunk, but it sure ended it.I don’t know who that man was. I’d never met him in my life. I’m quite sure if you asked him, he’d say the same thing about me today. I don’t know why I know maple story power leveling that.
    What had been dog carriers,so beautiful that night the next day scared the hell out of me. I couldn’t understand what had happened. I remembered vividly what had happened, but it made no sense to me. Likewise, my friends all contend it’s the strangest thing any of them ever experienced. They all felt something "heavy" occurring as the two of us met. They somehow knew that we didn’t actually know each other, despite our reaction to one another.Something purely spiritual happened that night, I’m quite sure of it. I’ll never forget dog carriers it.

simluo
Niveau 0
Niveau 0

MessagePosté le: Mer 29 Sep - 09:37 (2010)
Répondre en citant

vIf you fought with your archlord money,sweetheart last night, does that mean that your relationship is on the rocks?Maybe. Maybe not.Research shows it's how we fight -- where, when, what tone of voice and words we use, whether we hear each other out fairly -- that's critical.  A few years ago, they had a serious spat while driving down Interstate 5 in California. The topic was a sore one: His adult daughters from his first marriage. Ms. Bleuel felt her husband paid more attention to them than to her archlord money.
wedding dresses,
Suddenly, Ms. Bleuel, who was driving, saw red lights flashing behind her. Glancing quickly at her speedometer, she realized she was traveling 96 miles per hour in 65 mph zone. She pulled over, and a policeman approached the car. Before she had a chance to speak, though, her husband said: 'Officer, it is my fault. I was arguing with my wife and she got upset.'Ms. Bleuel, a 64-year-old psychotherapist from Westlake Village, Calif., says that the policeman looked stunned, then replied: 'Oh boy, I know what it's like  wedding dresses
       maple story mesos,
The latest findings from his research, published in June in the 'Journal of Family Psychology,' show that couples who reported they had negative communication before marriage -- criticizing each other's opinions, rolling their eyes, leaving the room --  mini-skirts, how to a pack and whether to buy mayonnaise or Miracle Whip. One man said he and his girlfriend argue over whether to argue maple story mesos.
flyff penya,
Diana Miller, a 65-year-old financial advisor from San Diego, once fought with a former boyfriend over Trout Amandine. She had spent more than an hour preparing it one evening. Her boyfriend loved the dinner, she says, but he became upset when she tossed the leftover wrapper and fish skin in the trash.I couldn't believe how unhappy he became about a potential fish stench when I had just cooked this great meal,' she says.I felt underappreciated and furious.' Ms. Miller responded by stomping her foot and telling her boyfriend that she was going for a walk  flyff penya .
last chaos gold,
Why do we do this? For starters, many of us learned by watching our parents have destructive arguments -- or bottle up their anger and give each other the silent treatment. 'The longer a conflict stews, the more likely we are going to get into catastrophe mode,' says Jennifer Samp, associate professor in the speech communication department at the University of Georgia and a fellow at the Institute for Behavioral Research last chaos gold.
Designer Glasses,
'We are mulling it and thinking about it and it will become bigger and scarier and more threatening than if we are able to talk about it if it just comes up,' she says.Dr. Markman has developed a method, for helping couples settle disputes, called the 'speaker-listener technique,' which he details in a newly-revised edition of a book he wrote with several colleagues: 'Fighting for Your Marriage.'He says that couples who have a disagreement should call a 'couple's meeting' to discuss the issue without looking for a solution -- and set a time limit of 15 minutes. They may flip a coin to see who speaks  Designer Glasses first.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 16:15 (2018)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilds Wars Index du Forum -> Guilds Wars -> Guilds Wars Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation