Forum Non-Officiel de Guild Wars !

Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Dim 22 Juil - 14:29 (2018) - créer un forum
Voir les messages sans réponses
Nouveau ! Le Forum est traduis en anglais, clique ici pour traduire.
Nouveau ! Le site du forum vient d'ouvrir ces portes !! Cliquer ici !
[UKA] Licentia Liquendi (PvE)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilds Wars Index du Forum -> Général ~ Guilds Wars -> Votre guilde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
totti
Niveau 0
Niveau 0

kilos (Or): 3
Moyenne de kilos ( Or): 1,50

MessagePosté le: Jeu 15 Mai - 15:45 (2008)
Sujet du message: [UKA] Licentia Liquendi (PvE)
Répondre en citant

Bonjour tout le monde !

Je me présente, je suis Miami Dream Oo, officier de la guilde, Licentia Liquendi.
La guilde [UKA] ré-ouvre son recrutement !

D'abord je vais commencer par vous présentez la guilde Uka .
Nous sommes une guilde essentiellement axée PvE (HM , zones élites, donjons ,titres etc).Des sortie en Guild sont organisé tous les soir. Nous avons une certaine expérience du jeu donc cela permet de pouvoir jouer partout . Notre Guild est un regroupement d'amis nous nous somme connue y a fort longtemps sous le nom des Hb puis des Gwen.
Et nous voila réuni sous ce nouveau nom^^

Nos avantages :
- Un TS
- Nous utilisons principalement Skype
- Un forum (accessible uniquement pour les membres , pour des raisons de confidentialité de certain éléments)
-Un hall
-Une cape bien évidemment
-Une alliance composée d'une autre Guilde pve avec qui on est très proche et on connais leur membres depuis longtemps

Nos exigence:
- Membres actifs (je ne demande pas des no life non plus )
- Etre âgé au moins de 17 ans (A moins que nous le jugeons assez mature enfin cet partie n'est vraiment pas la plus importante c'est juste une précaution) les kikoulol on passe son chemin Svp
- Une certaine expérience du jeu est exigée doit apporté quelque chose a la guild.
- Ts obligatoire même si vous n'avez pas le micro, entendre les "instructions" lors des sorties s'avère utile.
- Avoir un minimum le sens de l'humour car on déconne pas mal entre nous .
- Ne vraiment pas se prendre la tète sous peine de ban de la Guild

- Rester poli est une règle de la guilde. Mais pas trop un merci suffit pas la peine dans faire des tonnes.
- Avoir l'esprit d'équipe. C'est pour cela qu'existe les Guild

Pour faire simple nous voulons des membres agréable, vraiment no prise de tète, qui on des l'expérience car nous faisons beaucoup de Hm principalement^^ et surtout pas de kikoulol car la sa passe pas.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 15 Mai - 15:45 (2008)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Larax
Webmaster
Webmaster

Masculin Sagittaire (22nov-21déc) 狗 Chien
kilos (Or): 4 639
Moyenne de kilos ( Or): 90,96
Nom sur Guild Wars: Trifal Heros
Niveau :: 18

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Mai - 13:21 (2008)
Répondre en citant

Salut,

Vraiment très belle présentation. Wink
J'espère pour toi que tu auras de nouveaux joueurs dans ta Guilde.
Sur ce, bon jeu ! =)

Visiter le site web du posteur
totti
Niveau 0
Niveau 0

kilos (Or): 3
Moyenne de kilos ( Or): 1,50

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Juin - 17:22 (2008)
Répondre en citant

Nous somme toujours a la recherche de joueur.

Larax
Webmaster
Webmaster

Masculin Sagittaire (22nov-21déc) 狗 Chien
kilos (Or): 4 639
Moyenne de kilos ( Or): 90,96
Nom sur Guild Wars: Trifal Heros
Niveau :: 18

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Juin - 22:01 (2008)
Répondre en citant

Salut,

Nous sommes désolé, mais le forum ne compte que quelques visiteurs par jours.

++

Visiter le site web du posteur
luoxiaosang
Niveau 0
Niveau 0

kilos (Or): 5
Moyenne de kilos ( Or): 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 13 Juil - 04:11 (2010)
Répondre en citant

When I was luna gold,12 my family had a get together. It had been during summer vacation so I had no school to worry about and I was allowed to stay awake for as long as I wanted. It was about 3:00 a.m. when my mom drove us home. I couldn’t believe that I was still wide awake. My step-father had been dead drunk, and passed out to show how much of a good time he had. I had been sitting in the back seat of the station wagon. I had fun that night, and I was looking forward to the next get together, but the drinking and the smoking, I could do luna gold  without.
    We had wow cd keys, been on Highway 126 leaving Fillmore going into Piru, heading east. The mountains were to our left, and I had been sitting behind my mom. I watched as the dark hills dipped and sloped as we drove by, when something caught my attention. A strange craft soared above the mountain peaks. Understand, that the mountains were low and along side the highway, so what I saw was pretty close, I’m guessing about 200 feet. It was elongated and somewhat boomerang shaped. I could clearly make out the cross bars that formed the body. There was a red square box with a yellow flashing light, almost like a beacon. It seemed to fly not forward or backward, but instead length-wise and always to the wow cd keys left.
    Whatever World of Warcraft power leveling, it was, it seemed to be parallel to us the entire way. "Momma," I spoke. "There’s a UFO." Mmmmm, was her only reaction. I rolled down the window a bit to make sure that it wasn’t my imagination or a reflection from any cars behind us. The craft was still there, matching the speed of our station wagon. I told her again, "Momma, there’s a UFO." Again, her only  World of Warcraft power leveling response.
    We turned wow gold,into town, and the mountains were off in the distance by this time, and so was the craft that I had been watching this whole time. The craft (for lack of a better word) disappeared through the mountains, and I thought that we were safe until I saw small silvery comets trailing behind the station wagon. I didn’t tell my mom about what I saw this time. She wasn’t paying attention to me anyway. The cometsmoved in and out of my view, slowly streaking to all directions, and always maintaining the same speed as the station wagon. I was intrigued by the beauty of it all, like falling stars which softly glided on the wind. That was my Wwow gold impression.
    By the time world of warcraft power leveling, that we reached home, I no longer saw the craft, nor did I see the silvery comets. I don’t know at which point they left my view. My mom made my bed on the couch as she had done every night. Our house was small so I never had a bedroom to sleep in. She had been tired from the evening’s events, and my thoughts had still been on what world of warcraft power leveling I saw.
    I laid 2moons dil, there awake, in the darkness of the living room, trying to reason what I had seen. Could it really have been just my imagination? I looked out through the window, wondering if the craft or those comets I saw were still there. A face leaned in close against the window and peered in. Its large dark eyes were lifeless. My face grew long in  2moons dil horror.

basbo11
Niveau 0
Niveau 0

kilos (Or): 5
Moyenne de kilos ( Or): 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Avr - 04:47 (2011)
Répondre en citant

Big party for wow fans.Cheers!!!!
Blizzard Entertainment has announced a new video contest for fans of all its gameswow power leveling. Included, of course,wow power leveling is World of Warcraft. Fans are urged to use their creativity to capture their favorite moments and/or ways in which the game captured their imaginations.world of warcraft power leveling There are a boatload of prizes, most notable of which is an all-expense paid trip for two to Blizzcon 2011.
ow you do it is up to you; your favorite moment can be heartwarming, hilarious,world of warcraft power leveling or truly epic. Your video can be live action, animated, or something in-between -- what's important is the memory you share with us. If your video gets us misty-eyed or makes us stand up and cheer, it could be chosen as one of the winning entries.cheap wow power leveling You can earn countless accolades,cheap wow gold untold fame, universal admiration...and legendary prizes including:
An expenses-paid trip to BlizzCon
Keyboards, mice, headsets, and more from Razer, SteelSeries, and Creative Labs
Drinking vessels from TavernCraft
Action figures from DCDirect
Custom posters featuring your character from PrintWarcraft
WOW!Big party,lol.
wow power leveling,
wow power leveling,  
world of warcraft power leveling,
world of warcraft power leveling,
cheap wow power leveling,
cheap wow gold,

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 14:29 (2018)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilds Wars Index du Forum -> Général ~ Guilds Wars -> Votre guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation