Forum Non-Officiel de Guild Wars !

Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Ven 20 Avr - 20:26 (2018) - créer un forum
Voir les messages sans réponses
Nouveau ! Le Forum est traduis en anglais, clique ici pour traduire.
Nouveau ! Le site du forum vient d'ouvrir ces portes !! Cliquer ici !
PRESANTATION

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilds Wars Index du Forum -> Guilds Wars -> Guilds Wars
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
DIMJOU
Invité

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Mai - 20:56 (2008)
Sujet du message: PRESANTATION
Répondre en citant

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Mai - 20:56 (2008)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Larax
Webmaster
Webmaster

Masculin Sagittaire (22nov-21déc) 狗 Chien
kilos (Or): 4 639
Moyenne de kilos ( Or): 90,96
Nom sur Guild Wars: Trifal Heros
Niveau :: 18

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Juin - 22:00 (2008)
Répondre en citant

Salut,

Merci de ta présentation.  Very Happy

Bienvenue cher visiteur.

++

Visiter le site web du posteur
ailj168
Niveau 0
Niveau 0

kilos (Or): 5
Moyenne de kilos ( Or): 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 8 Juin - 04:05 (2010)
Répondre en citant

1. Wealth Led to Disaster

In all American history, there is no story stranger than that of John A. Sutter. We have read about the early history of San Francisco. When the independence of California was declared in 1846, San Francisco was a small town of some 800 inhabitants. Then, in 1848, gold was discovered on land not far away. This land was owned by John A. Sutter.

wedding dresses,
Sutter was never able to recover from these last and final blows. wedding dresses He went back east and, in the courts of Washington, again brought a suit to recover what he claimed had been stolen from him, He spent the last fifteen years of his life in this sad manner. Tirelessly, he went from senator to congressman, from one government office to another.
2. What Did Qi Gong Do with His Money?

Everyone knows how important money is in the world today. But what did Qi Gong do with his hard-earned one and a half million yuan?

Eve isk,
Years of hard work made Qi Gong an excellent teacher and outstanding calligrapher and painter.Eve isk

3. Pop Stars I,ive Like the Royalty

Pop stars today enjoy a style of living which was once the prerogative only of Royalty. Wherever they go, people turn out in their thousands to greet them. The crowds go wild trying to catch a brief glimpse of,their smiling, colourfully-dressed idols. The stars are transported in their chauffeur-driven Rolls-Royces, private helicopters or executive aeroplanes. They are surrounded by a permanent entourage of managers, press-agents and bodyguards.

ffxi gil,
And why not? ffxi gil Society has always rewarded its top entertainers lavishly. The great days of Hollywood have become legendary: famous stars enjoyed fame, wealth and adulation on an unprecedented scale.

4. "Pop Stars Certainly Earn Their Money"

wow power leveling,
It's all very well for people in humdrum jobs to moan about the successes and rewards of others. wow power leveling People who make envious remarks should remember that the most famous stars represent only the tip of the iceberg. For every famous star, there are hundreds of others struggling to earn. a living. A man working in a steady job and looking forward to a pension at the end of it has no right to expect very high rewards.

5. Decent Beggars in Shanghai

It was getting dark when the plane landed at Hongqiao Airport in Shanghai. A woman stepped out into a driving rain.

wedding dresses,
Then they began to flatter the.children, wedding dresses saying they were so beautiful and would be promising in the future. They predicated that the parents would enjoy a very happy life with wealthy and devoted sons and daughters.

6. Nobel Prizes
wow power leveling,
Once a year, wow power leveling designers at a special ceremony a few dist.inguished people are awarded Nobel Prizes. The founder of these prizes was Alfred Bernhard Nobel (1833-1896), a Swedish scientist.

Is Money the Most Important Thing in Life?

luoxiaosang
Niveau 0
Niveau 0

MessagePosté le: Mar 13 Juil - 04:06 (2010)
Répondre en citant

When I archlord money, was about 13, my parents decided to buy an old house in the country. They found an old school house for sale and the main quarters were the headmaster’s house. The headmaster’s house being the larger of the two was the one we lived in. The school house was used as guest accommodation when family and friends came to visit. I loved living there because whenever I had friends stay over, we could use the school house unsupervised and because the place had a kitchen and a bathroom we never had to go to the main archlord money house.
    This one dog clothes,night in particular I had two people staying in the house with me my best friend Sandy and my cousin Shane. We collected all the things we would need for the night and set up our sleeping bags in the middle of the room. We talked until the early hours of the morning, and as we were all getting sleepy we thought it was a good time to say goodnight. We were doing our rip-off of the Waltons "good night Jim Bob, etc." when I saw something out the corner of my eye. It was one green orb about the size of a small dinner plate and it went from one side of the room straight over to the fire place and just stopped. My friends had also noticed and we were all whispering, "What is dog clothes that?"
    Feeling unusually maple story mesos,brave, I decided to prove that it was the moon because that’s all it could have been; we were out in the middle of nowhere and there were no lights of any kind. I got up and went to look out the window. But there was no light source; the moon was behind the clouds and outside was pitch maple story mesos black.
    Just as I was flyff penya, about to say this, all the windows in the room started to shake and the orb was changing in colour from green to orange to red and getting brighter all the time. I backed away from the windows and sat back down between my two friends, trying to hide the fact that I was flyff penya petrified.
    When all last chaos gold,the shaking stopped and the place calmed down, my cousin dared me to go and see if I could touch the orb. A dare is a dare so I accepted. I got up and somehow made my feet walk over to the orb. I reached up and it disappeared. yelling at us for making so much noise and waking him up. He said it sounded like we were banging on the walls and he also said he could see lights on in the school house. But he said it was when we started screaming that he really got fed up and decided to tell us to shut up and go to last chaos gold bed.
    We tried cheap wow gold,to convince him that we hadn’t done anything, that we hadn’t even made a noise, but he didn’t belive us. We didn’t see any point in arguing, so we called it a night we decided to take our chances in the school house because dad was to mad to reason with.After he left, I felt the immediate need to go to the bathroom. I put the light on and made my friends stand lookout on the other side of the door. Just as I sat down, the darn thing flushed and I nearly hit the roof. I don’t know how it happened, but I didn’t hang around to find out. I went outside instead. We stayed awake until it was morning and I haven’t slept in there cheap wow gold since.

baboyes
Niveau 0
Niveau 0

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Aoû - 07:44 (2010)
Répondre en citant

This is an episode from the Three Kingdoms. Zhou Yu ordered Zhuge Liang to manufacture 100,000 arrows within ten days. Zhuge said,
replica sunglasses,
 “Give me three days.”]replica sunglasses He also signed a pledge placing himself liable for punishment should he fail to complete the order. Zhou Yu ridiculed that Zhuge Liang was looking for self-destruction. On the one hand, Zhou Yu ordered his troops not to provide Zhuge Liang with materials to make the arrows. He also sent Lu Su to spy on him to find out what was going on. In fact, Zhuge Liang had already realized that this was a plot by room, Zhuge said to Lu Su, “Save me please.” He asked Lu Su to lend him 20boats, each lined with straw-made scarecrows and manned by 30 soldiers. He requested that Lu Su not tell Zhou Yu what was happening.
age of conan gold,
  When Lu Su came again to see Zhuge Liang,age of conan gold he did not find anything unusual. Nothing happened on the second day either. In the small hours of the third day, Zhuge Liang invited Lu Su for a boat ride. The 20 boats were tied together with strong ropes. Zhuge's fleet sailed toward the camp of Cao Cao. A thick mist had spread over the surface of the river. People could hardly see each other on the river. When Zhuge's fleet got close to the Cao camp before dawn, Zhuge Liang ordered his soldiers to shout and beat drums to fake an attack. Zhuge and Lu Su simply sat inside one of the boats and drank wines to enjoy themselves.
age of conan power leveling,
  As soon as the Cao camp heard the shouting and drum beating,age of conan power leveling they mistook it for a surprise attack by the Zhou Yu camp. Since they could see nobody on the river, they gathered 3,000 bow men and ordered them to shoot arrows towards where the shouting and drum beating came. The front of the scarecrows was quickly shot full of arrows. After a while, Zhuge Liang had his fleet turned around to expose the other side of the scarecrows. When this side was also shot full of arrows, the day broke. Zhuge Liang ordered his soldiers to return to their base port. The soldiers shouted, “Thank you, Cao Cao, for your arrows.” After they got back to their camp, they collected more than 100,000 arrows from the scarecrows.
aion gold,
This is a story from Three Kingdoms. Zhou Yu, chief commander of Wu,aion gold Was talented and proficient in strategies and tactics but was narrow-minded and intolerant of others. He discussed with Zhuge Liang plans to conquer Cao Cao while simultaneously pondering how to murder Zhuge Liang. Zhou Yu had been wounded by a poisonous arrow when he was attacking Nanjun. Zhou's wound burst when he learned that Zhuge Liang had already taken over Nanjun, Jingzhou and Xiangyang. Zhou Yu, with a healing wound, racked his brains for ways to capture Jingzhou.
maple story mesos,
His strategies,maple story mesos however, were all seen through by Zhuge Liang who even sent him a mocking message. Zhou Yu was vexed again. “Since You(the Heaven) made me, Zhou Yu, why did You make Zhuge Liang too?” Zhou Yu grudgingly asked before he took his last breath. Learning of Zhou Yu's demise, Zhuge Liang decided to go to pay respects.
world of warcraft power leveling,
 Fearing that Zhuge Liang might be murdered,world of warcraft power leveling Liu Bei send Zhao Yun with 500warriors to protect him. Before Zhou Yu's coffin, Zhuge Liang personally offered libation, kneeled on the ground, and read his eulogy. Tears of grief gushed forth from Zhuge Liang. All the generals from Wu were moved. When Lu Su saw Zhuge Liang was in such grievance, he said to himself, “Zhou Liang was narrow-minded and he brought on his own death.”

simluo
Niveau 0
Niveau 0

MessagePosté le: Mer 29 Sep - 09:36 (2010)
Répondre en citant

It is good wedding gowns, to spend my birthday with some good friends.   And as I look around the room, there are very few of you who I haven’t, in some form or fashion, worked directly with on an issue -- some of you dating back to when I was in the state legislature , some of you who I’ve worked with in the United States Senate, and all of you who I’ve had the opportunity to work with as President of the United States wedding gowns.
         archlord gold,
So I am grateful.  And I want to first of all thank Rich, not only for inviting me here, not only for I know making clear my commitment to all of you during an earlier session today, but also for your outstanding leadership of the labor movement.  And we very much appreciate everything that you do.  I want to thank Liz and Arlene for bucking up Rich all the time -- (laughter) -- and making him look good.  This is a shared leadership, and we are very proud of them.  I want to thank all the members of the Executive Council, all my brothers and sisters in the AFL-CIO archlord gold.
       last chaos gold,
Together, you are fighting for the hardworking men and women in this country after nearly 10 years of struggle.  The middle class has been struggling now for about a decade -- 10 years in which folks felt the sting of stagnantincomes and sluggish job growth and declining economic security, as well as at least eight years in which there was a profound animosity towards the notion of unions.It’s going to take some time to reverse all that’s been done, but we’re on the right track.  We’re moving forward.  And that’s what I’m going to want to talk to you about briefly today last chaos gold.
          wow cd keys,
I hope you don’t mind me interjecting , though, a topic, because it’s in the news right now and I want to make sure that all of you are aware of it.One place in our country where people have faced particular struggles in the last few months is in the Gulf of Mexico as a result of the BP oil spill.  So it was very welcome news when we learned overnight that efforts to stop the well through what’s called a “static kill” appear to be working -- and that a report out today by our scientists show that the vast majority of the spilled oil has been dispersedor removed from the water.  So the long battle to stop the leak and contain the oil is finally close to coming to an end.  And we are very pleased with that wow cd keys.
        maple story power leveling,
Our recovery efforts, though, will continue.  We have to reverse the damage that’s been done, we will continue to work to hold polluters accountable for the destruction they’ve caused, we’ve got to make sure that folks who were harmed are reimbursed, and we’re going to stand by the people of the region however long it takes until they’re back on their feet.Now, beyond the Gulf, many of those who’ve been hit hardest by the economic upheaval of recent years have been the people that you represent.  For generations, manufacturing was the ticket to a better life for the American worker maple story power leveling.
          sunglasses replica,
But as the world became smaller, outsourcing , an easier way to increase profits, a lot of those jobs shifted to low-wage nations.  So, many who held those jobs went to work in the construction industry, as we had the housing boom.  But when the subprime mortgage crisis hit, when those mortgages were called up on Wall Street, that bubble burst, leaving devastation everywhere sunglasses replica .

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:26 (2018)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilds Wars Index du Forum -> Guilds Wars -> Guilds Wars Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation