Forum Non-Officiel de Guild Wars !

Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Dim 22 Juil - 14:32 (2018) - créer un forum
Voir les messages sans réponses
Nouveau ! Le Forum est traduis en anglais, clique ici pour traduire.
Nouveau ! Le site du forum vient d'ouvrir ces portes !! Cliquer ici !
Music And Me 3 The Way Is Opened Up By Continuing Ongakut

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilds Wars Index du Forum -> Guilds Wars -> Les News
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
catmaky
Niveau 0
Niveau 0

Masculin
kilos (Or): 36
Moyenne de kilos ( Or): 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 30 Juin - 23:59 (2017)
Sujet du message: Music And Me 3 The Way Is Opened Up By Continuing Ongakut
Répondre en citant

参考文字数:16909字
『音楽と私』シリーズ、第3巻。

2016年の制作活動を振り返ることで、クリエイターやビジネスマンへの学びを促進します。
趣味は、あなたの人生をもっと華やかで充実したものにします。

音楽理論や技術面ではなく、創作者のメンタルを基本に、ビジネス書にもなる本に仕上がりました。

著者は、シンガーソングライターのKazuma。

音楽書として、人生の格言として本書は、あなたの人生に変化を与えるでしょう。
3巻のテーマは、『継続』です。
本書を通して、『継続すること』がいかに重要であるかを学びましょう。

本書はブログ『趣味人』の音楽と私の2016年分に加筆・修正をし、著者解説を追加しています。
創作活動のリアルさを消さないように加筆してありますので、創作活動の楽しみや苦悩を体験することができます。

【目次紹介】
・前書き
・趣味は人生に安らぎを与えるもの
・別の世界を知ることで、自分の伝えたいことの幅を広げる
・不満がないと伝えたいメッセージもない。適度なストレスは創作の潤滑油とも言える
・量ばかりでなく質にもこだわる
・嘘偽りのない創作活動こそ趣味の世界
・スランプに陥ったときは原点に戻ってみる
・趣味を継続すること。継続してその世界に生き残ることが最も重要な才能
・著者紹介

Details:
price: $0.99
bound: 46 pages
publisher:
lang: Japanese
asin: B06XQSWLP7
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 700 KB

Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) Kazuma
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) fb2 sale tablet access online Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) ebay spanish ebook book page

Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) book from motorola read
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) tpb free torrent
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) book DepositFiles
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) book drive
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) torrent download Rarbg free
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) book german
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) book read online
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) book pc free
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) free mobile
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) book without payment
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) free mobi
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) full ebook
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) no registration read macbook full sale
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) download full book
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) torrent download Rarbg free
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) eReader online
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) download from SaberCatHost pdf
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) read flibusta story writer epub
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) book french
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) pc read value kickass francais
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) free android audio selling djvu
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) read free ipad
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) mobile pdf
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) eReader itunes view windows download
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) ios сhapter cheap eng download
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) book for ibooks
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) book french
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) download free cloud
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) download from SaberCatHost pdf
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) read online pdf free
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) book for Windows Phone
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) download book from sony xperia
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) download full book
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) fb2 sale tablet access online
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) ebay spanish ebook book page
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) mobile pdf
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) book MediaFire
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) book tablet
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) book for ibooks
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) ebay spanish ebook book page
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) free macbook read
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) ebook free download
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) value pdf full mp3 book
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) book download fb2
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) book iCloud
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) free mobile
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) book iCloud
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) wiki online full read shop
Music and me 3: The way is opened up by continuing ongakutowatashi (Japanese Edition) get free

2ffeafca65

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 30 Juin - 23:59 (2017)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilds Wars Index du Forum -> Guilds Wars -> Les News Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation